Aladdin Food Services at Evangel

April 9, 2013 | Ashli O'Connell

Good Day Parents,

Todd LanningMy name is Todd Lanning and I am the Food Service Director for Aladdin Food Service here at Evangel University.  I am very excited to be taking care of your students’ nutritional needs and spending time with them in the dining center on a daily basis.  I also want to let you know how proud I am of my food production and service teams here at Evangel. We have many staff members who have been with us more than 15 years.  We also have a great team of student staff members who are a tremendous help during the evening and weekend meal service, as well as catering staff for our events both on and off campus.  We hire approximately 25 students each school year so please have your student contact us if they seek employment while living here on campus.

I strongly urge you to have your student contact me if there is anything I can do for them.  I can be personally found almost any day out on the dining hall floor, they can email me at lanningt@evangel.edu, or your student can fill out a “Talk with Todd” comment card that can be located on each dining hall table.  I value student input — after all it’s the student who pays my salary, and I take that responsibility very seriously.

I would also encourage you to take a look at the “Surprise Someone” gifts-from-home packages that we offer when you are looking for a special way to surprise or encourage your students.

Our Guide to Dining Services provides more information about food service at Evangel.

I hope to get to know each and every one of my customers throughout the school year, so please don’t hesitate to have your son or daughter contact me if there is anything I can do to enhance their dining experience.

Thanks again for making Evangel University and Aladdin the choice for your student!

Todd Lanning
Food Service Director
Aladdin Food Service
Evangel University

FA14_Students_Walking_To_Class_024