Why are more students transferring to Evangel University? For starters, our academic reputation is one of the highest of Christian universities nationwide. On top of that, EU offers an uplifting Christian atmosphere, a gorgeous campus, unrivaled technology and countless career opportunities.
Of course, the most important reason might be the fact that our transfers are treated as if they’ve been a part of Evangel since day one of their college careers.
Need more reasons to transfer to EU?
- No application fee for transfer students
- Faculty advisors help pre-plan your academic path to graduation
- Admissions counselor available just for transfers if you have any questions
- Low tuition for a four-year, private university
If you’re considering a transfer to Evangel University, there’s no better time to make it happen than right now. Apply online today.
We can’t wait to see you on campus at EU!
Transferring College Credit
- Only courses with a letter grade of “C-” or better may transfer into Evangel University.
- Proficiencies earned at other institutions are not accepted.
- A maximum of 64 semester hours of credit are transferable from a community or junior college.
- You must complete the last 30 credits of your degree at Evangel University.
Planning College Credits to Transfer
If you’re planning on transferring future courses to Evangel, make be sure that:
- The college you take classes from is accredited
- Evangel offers an equivalent course compared to the one you are taking
- The class you are taking is required for your major at Evangel