- Please note: We do not email or fax official transcripts.
- Transcript requests are processed as quickly as possible in the order of receipt.
- During peak periods, there may be some delay (e.g., commencement, registration, final exams).
- Please request in advance of need.
- We do not take request over the phone.
- Calling regarding your transcript status significantly slows the process.
Official Transcript Cost: $3.00
How to order:
- By Mail: Fill out the request form: Transcript Request (pdf).
Sign the form and send it to:
1111 N Glenstone
Springfield, MO 65802
- By Email: If you have the ability to scan your signature, you may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax:In person: A request form can be filled out in the Records Office.
- Fill out the request form: Transcript Request (pdf).
- Print it
- Sign it
- Fax it to 417-865-9599
- By Mail: Enclose Check or Money Order made payable to Evangel University or include credit/debit card information.
- By Fax: Credit/Debit Card (Information needed: Credit card type, number, name on the card, and expiration date).
- In Person: Check, money order, cash, or credit/debit card.
An unofficial transcript may be ordered by the same procedures as above. An unofficial copy may be faxed or mailed to its location. Payment is not required.
If you would like your request to be sent overnight, the fee is $15. Delivery service cannot be made to a Post Office Box. Delivery is subject to service availability.