Hours of operation:
8:30 a.m. to noon
1:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
*The cashier is located on the main floor of Riggs Hall.
- You need to have your student ID to cash a check.
- Check cashing limit is $250 per day.
- You can cash checks written by outside entities (other than Evangel).
- You CANNOT cash someone else’s check for them.
- An alternative to cashing your work-study check at the cashier is setting up a direct deposit with the payroll department.
- Can be taken out in amounts up to $25.
- Loan must be repaid within 2 weeks.
- Loan is charged a 1% fee (for example, a $25 loan = $25.25 repayment).
- If the loan is not repaid, it is charged to your student account along with an additional $5 fee.
Student Account Payment
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, credit/debit card and cashiers check/money order.