Graduate and Professional Studies Open House to be held Tuesday, October 9
October 3, 2012 | Chase Replogle
Evangel University’s Department of Graduate and Professional Studies will host a come-and-go open house Tuesday, October 9, from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Riggs Hall atrium.
The open house will allow students who are interested in finishing their bachelor’s degree or starting a master’s program to obtain information about the programs offered, ask questions and meet with professors.
Each of these programs is designed for students to be able to finish their degrees in approximately two years while maintaining full-time employment. Tuition is comparable to state universities.
“This is an excellent opportunity for prospective students to come and learn about the educational opportunities we offer by meeting directly with admissions counselors, faculty, advisers and financial aid staff,” says Brittney Grantham, director of Graduate and Professional Studies Admissions.
“Our programs are designed with the working professional in mind, so everything from convenience to cost to educational development is considered. I highly encourage anyone who is interested in completing their degree or obtaining a graduate degree to attend.”
Appetizers and refreshments will be served, and there will be drawings and giveaways.
The following professional studies (degree completion) programs are offered:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Management (online and seated)
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Civic Affairs (online)
- Bachelor of Science in Church Ministries
The following graduate degrees are offered:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education in Reading
- Master of Education in Secondary Teaching
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Music Performance
- Master of Organizational Leadership
- Master of School Counseling
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
Those interested in attending, may RSVP online or call (417) 865-2811, ext. 7205.