Evangel University to host Adult & Graduate Studies open house February 19
February 6, 2013 | Chase Replogle
Evangel University’s Adult & Graduate Studies will host a come-and-go open house on Tuesday, February 19, from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Riggs Hall atrium.
The open house allows students who are interested in earning a bachelor’s or master’s degree to obtain information about the programs offered, ask questions and meet with professors.
Evangel recently changed the name of their degree completion and master’s program to Adult & Graduate Studies. Each program is designed for students to finish their degrees in approximately two years, while maintaining full-time employment. Tuition is very affordable and comparable to state universities.
“This is an excellent opportunity for prospective students to come and learn about the educational opportunities we offer by meeting directly with the admissions counselors, faculty, advisers and financial aid staff,” says Brittney Grantham, director of Adult & Graduate Studies Admissions.
“Our programs are designed with the working professional in mind, so everything from convenience to cost to educational development is considered. I encourage anyone who is interested in obtaining a degree to attend.”
Appetizers and refreshments will be served, and there will be drawings for $500 scholarships and giveaways.
The following bachelor’s degrees are offered:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Management (Online & Seated)
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Church Ministries
The following graduate degrees are offered:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership (Hybrid)
- Master of Education in Reading
- Master of Education in Secondary Teaching
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Music Performance
- Master of Organizational Leadership (Hybrid & Seated)
- Master of School Counseling
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
Those interested in attending may RSVP online or call (417) 865-2811, ext. 7229.