About Adult Studies
“I was just offered a position with our corporate office as a project manager. I was told by the hiring manager that final two applicants were both very strong, qualified candidates. The thing that made me stand out was having completed my Management degree at Evangel.” – Jerry Arnold, Jack Henry & Associates
The Adult Studies program is designed for busy adults, allowing students to attend class as few as four hours a week. Students can expect about 15 hours of reading, studying, research and writing per week.
A variety of teaching methods are used to help learners interact with one another, discussing assigned readings and applications of text theories. Students progress through the core program courses together. Students frequently form work and study groups as members support one another during the college experience.
- Complete your bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months
- Earn credit for learning through life/work experience
- Attend classes one evening per week or Saturday mornings
- Online general education options
- Strengthen your position in the job market
- Network with your fellow adult students
- Improve your professional and communication skills
- Courses in a five-week format
- Ability to enroll in nine to 15 hours per semester
- Study groups on additional nights
- Access to study locations such as the Adult and Graduate Studies Lounge (Zimmerman 212 – available until midnight), Kendrick Library, the Joust and WiFi in Zimmerman and Trask Halls
(417) 865-2815, ext. 7229