Through our partnership with your school, Evangel has a variety of education paths available at a discounted rate for you.
Earn college credit while still in high school by taking advantage of our dual enrollment option.
Apply as a traditional undergraduate student and choose from over 70 degrees!
Want the flexibility of earning an online undergraduate degree? Choose from several comprehensive majors that can be completed entirely online!
Take your education to the next level by pursuing an advanced degree through Evangel’s College of Adult and Graduate Studies or the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary.
Our enrollment representatives are here to help! Click the “Request More Information” button below for details, or if you’re ready to get started, click “Apply Now.”
Have more questions? Contact your site representative listed below for further details!
BENEFITS TO STUDENTS
50% tuition discount* on traditional undergraduate programs at the home campus in Springfield, Missouri for recent graduates.
10% tuition discount* on online undergraduate or master’s degree programs for graduates, parents of current students, and school staff.
$1,000 scholarship toward tuition cost of Ed.D. degree for graduates, parents of current students, and school staff.
* Discounts are renewable for full-time students who are continuously enrolled and maintain good standing with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. Tuition discounts apply only to first-time applicants.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction Leadership
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. in Literacy
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, Curriculum and Instruction (seated & online)
- Master of Organizational Leadership
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (seated)
- M.S. in School Counseling (seated)
Evangel University offers more than 70 degree programs in the arts, sciences, and in ministry areas. Members attending an EU partner Christian school who enroll in an undergraduate residential program at EU’s main campus are guaranteed at least 50 percent off of tuition.