Pursue your calling in ministry
The Church Leadership Certificate provides the foundation and leadership principles for service in church leadership roles. It is designed prepare individuals who desire to work in a faith-based organizations (churches, Christian non-profits).
- Spiritual Formation and Discipleship
- Spirit Empowered Leadership
- Strategic Planning
- Pastoral Counseling
- Students will analyze the spiritual life of the leader, including spiritual habits and activities that lead to spiritual growth and maturity.
- Students will analyze and evaluate principles relevant to leadership in a Pentecostal/Charismatic context.
- Students will examine and evaluate the tasks of planning and implementing strategic goals and initiatives in churches or Christian non-profit organizations.
- Students will analyze and apply the attentive skills for caring for people in the church setting, as well as, basic care-giving principles for pastoral care.
Five week accelerated course format
12 credit hour program
$65 per credit hour
$780 certificate total
All ministry certificates can be completed individually or stacked with credits applied toward a Bachelor of Science degree in Church Ministries.