We recognize the unique needs that face adult students who desire to complete their degree while balancing work and family commitments. Our Undergraduate Online programs offer innovative bachelor’s degrees and certificates designed to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Flexible course scheduling and our entirely online format allows you to study anytime, anyplace.
Meet our Program Coordinators
Undergraduate Online Degree Program Highlights
- Complete your bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months (following completion of an associate of arts degree or comparable credits)
- Earn credit for learning through life/work experience
- Strengthen your position in the job market
- Improve your professional and communication skills
- Courses offered in a five-week format
- Enroll in nine to 15 hours per semester
Learn More About Program Options
Select a Program Below
God has called you into ministry. We can help you get there. Our Adult Studies Bachelor of Science in Church Ministries prepares you to serve in a church leadership position as a pastor, staff member, or lay leader, or in a leadership position at a Christian non-profit organization.
Develop a basic understanding of the essential skills needed to quickly pursue a career as a paralegal or enhance your skills in a wide variety of legal-related professions. This certificate incorporates Biblical concepts that will benefit you as you pursue your professional career.
Our School Psychological Examiner Certification will prepare you to to competently administer, score, and interpret standardized test instruments as well as to write up reports when determining students’ eligibility for specialized services.