We recognize the unique needs that face adult students who desire to complete their degree while balancing work and family commitments. Our College of Adult and Graduate Studies offers innovative undergraduate and graduate degree programs designed to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Flexible course scheduling and our entirely online format allows you to study anytime, anyplace.
Adult Undergraduate Program Highlights
- Complete your bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months (following completion of an associate of arts degree or comparable credits)
- Earn credit for learning through life/work experience
- Strengthen your position in the job market
- Improve your professional and communication skills
- Courses in a five-week format
- Enroll in nine to 15 hours per semester
Meet the Dean
Dr. Lisa Tyson serves as the dean of the College of Adult and Graduate Studies. Prior to this position, she held the position of Adult and Graduate Studies director.
As dean, Tyson leads all non-seminary adult programs, including the accelerated degree completion programs, master’s and doctoral degree programs, and several new online certificate programs.
A native of Winfield, Kansas, Tyson earned her Bachelor of Arts in Government from Evangel in 1993, and her Master of Organizational Leadership from the same in 2009. In 2017, she completed her Ph.D. in Global Leadership, with a specialization in academic administration, from Indiana Institute of Technology.
View the 2019-2020 CAGS Handbook