Summer Institute for Islamic Studies June 24 – July 6, 2019
June 24 @ 8:00 am - July 6 @ 5:00 pm
Why should you register for the Summer Institute for Islamic Studies?
1. Increase your knowledge of Muslim customs.
2. Add an Islamic Studies concentration to your current AGTS major.
3. Benefit from experts on Islam:
- Dr. Sobhi Malek, 40-year missionary; teaches and speaks on the topic of Islam and Muslim evangelism.
- Dr. Ebrahim Pakrooh, founder of Serving Iran Ministry that provides biblical training.
- Dr. Don McCurry, Founded, directed the Samuel Zwemer Institute of Muslim Studies.
Courses are in a modular format at AGTS, on the Evangel University campus in Springfield, Missouri. Courses are three credits each and two courses can be taken each week.
You also have the option to take courses for an Academic Audit or take courses as seminars.
Registration is fast and easy, so don’t miss out on a wonderful opportunity to enrich your ministry!
The 2019 SIIS takes place June 24 – July 6 (No classes on July 4, 2019).