Billing & Cashier
Frequent Billing/Payment Questions
To set-up Parent Portal:
- Student: You need to login to your student portal and click “My Info” on the left side.
- Click on “Parent Portal”, then “Authorize a person to access your information via the Parent Portal”.
- Follow the steps and you can set-up the Parent Portal for yourself and/or someone else to make payments for you online. An automatic email with instructions will be sent to the authorized individual once the “Parent Portal” is set-up.
To make a payment on the Parent Portal:
- Parent: Log in using the email address used to set-up the Parent Portal, student ID number, and password your student created for you. You received all of this information in the email after it was set-up for you.
- Select your student, click the “Pay” tab, enter the amount you want to pay, and proceed as prompted.
Cashier’s Office Services
- You need to have your student ID to cash a check.
- Check cashing limit is $250 per day.
- You can cash checks written by outside entities (other than Evangel).
- You CANNOT cash someone else’s check for them.
- An alternative to cashing your work-study check at the cashier is setting up a direct deposit with the payroll department.
- Can be taken out in amounts up to $25.
- Loan must be repaid within 2 weeks.
- Loan is charged a 1% fee (for example, a $25 loan = $25.25 repayment).
- If the loan is not repaid, it is charged to your student account along with an additional $5 fee.
Student Account Payments
- Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, credit/debit card and cashiers check/money order.
Hours of operation:
8:30 a.m. to noon
1:00 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
Student Financial ServicesContact
(417) 865-2815, ext. 7300