PARTNERING TODAY FOR
A BRIGHTER TOMORROW
“Businesses, large and small, are invited to enhance their employee tuition benefit program by partnering with Evangel University for the purpose of training their labor force.”
– Dr. Lisa Tyson, Dean
College of Adult and Graduate Studies
Evangel University is committed to excellence in education and community partnerships that promote economic growth in the Springfield area. For more than 60 years, Evangel has been an integral educational partner in the region. We recognize that these partnerships are vital for the overall economic success of our community and are excited to offer educational benefits to our partners.
BENEFITS TO THE EMPLOYEE
15% tuition employee discount and 10% discount for employee’s spouse on online Adult, Graduate, and Seminary degree programs
$1,000 scholarship for dependent of employee who enrolls in undergraduate program and lives on campus*
$1,000 scholarship for employees toward tuition cost of Ed.D. degree
BENEFITS TO THE EMPLOYER**
A one percent increase in the post-secondary education rate would produce a $225 million increase in the local economy
A lack of skilled workers constrains growth; skilled workers promote growth allowing employers to expand operations locally
Addresses talent gap
More than two-thirds of all U.S. jobs currently require a post-secondary degree
Talent attraction & retention of quality employees
Increases employee satisfaction; improves employee retention; produces employees who are champions for their companies
BENEFITS TO EMPLOYER PROVIDED BY EVANGEL UNIVERSITY
Access to local talent at University-sponsored career fairs
Provides or increases tuition benefits to employees at no cost to employer
*This benefit is not stackable
**Employer Guide: Tuition Assistance and Support Programs, Springfield, Missouri Area Chamber of Commerce, 2016
Online, hybrid, or seated programs from associate to the master’s level are available.
- Bible Certificate
- Church Leadership Certificate
- Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma
- Preaching Certificate
- Worship Arts Leadership Certificate
- Recording Technology
- Business Management, A.A.
- General Studies, A.A.
- Leadership & Social Enterprise, A.A.
- Behavioral Health, B.S.
- Business Management, B.S.
- Church Ministries, B.S.
- General Studies, B.S.
- Community Relief and Development, B.S.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction Leadership
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. in Literacy
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, Curriculum and Instruction (annual on campus residency)
- Master of Organizational Leadership
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (seated)
- M.S. in School Counseling (seated)