Training Pastors to Transform Communities
We are pleased to partner with ministry networks across the country to offer credentialed ministers the opportunity to earn a graduate or undergraduate degree at special tuition rates. Our programs provide practical instruction from a Pentecostal perspective to equip the next generation of Spirit-empowered pastors, network and community leaders, and biblical scholars.
The Assemblies of God Theological Seminary of Evangel University exists to shape servant leaders with knowledge, skill, and passion to revitalize the Church and evangelize the world in the power of the Spirit.
Ministry Network Partner Benefits
A $2,000 per term (up to $6,000 per year) Pentecostal Leaders scholarship for credentialed individuals enrolled in a full-time master’s degree program at AGTS (9+ hours per term).
$1,200 per term Pentecostal Leaders scholarship for credentialed individuals enrolled part-time in a master’s degree program at AGTS (6-8 hours per term).
20% tuition discount for credentialed individuals enrolled in the online Church Ministries bachelor’s degree program through the College of Adult and Graduate Studies.
CHRIST-CENTERED, ACCREDITED PROGRAMS
Evangel has been preparing professionals and ministers for leadership in the church, mission field, and marketplace for more than 60 years.
Evangel’s curriculum is Christ-centered and our faculty are committed to nurturing the development of a biblical worldview, the formation of godly character, and the practice of the compassionate love of Christ in service to others.
Evangel is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. That means the credits that students earn through dual-enrollment, online, and home-campus programs are recognized nationally.
Online programs from associate to the master’s level are available.
- Bible Certificate
- Church Leadership Certificate
- Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma
- Preaching Certificate
- Worship Arts Leadership Certificate
- Recording Technology
- Business Management, A.A.
- General Studies, A.A.
- Leadership & Social Enterprise, A.A.
- Behavioral Health, B.S.
- Business Management, B.S.
- Church Ministries, B.S.
- General Studies, B.S.
- Community Relief and Development, B.S.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction Leadership
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. in Literacy
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, Curriculum and Instruction (annual on campus residency)
- Master of Organizational Leadership
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (seated and online)
- M.S. in School Counseling (seated and online)
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership