Evangel to showcase senior art during April
April 14, 2014 | Kim Jeyaraj
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – The Evangel University art program is showcasing the work of six senior art students in the Barnett Fine Arts Gallery, now through May 2.
The gallery is open Monday-Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.
The following senior art majors are featured:
- Meagan Ivey, graphic design major from Lebanon, Mo.
- Sein Kwon, graphic design major from South Korea
- John Mark Rhoades, art major from Springfield, Mo.
- Sheridan Rudd, art major from Florence, Ky.
- Gabe Tenneson, art major from Springfield, Mo.
- Jon Wommack, art major from Springfield, Mo.
For additional information, contact Michael Buesking at (417) 865-2815, ext. 7281.