Fly In Friday
An experience designed for first-time visitors to campus
Evangel University is offering a travel reimbursement program for our Friday Preview events on campus for the month of April. Register now, as event space is limited!
- Must be an incoming freshman or transfer student for the Fall 2021 or Fall 2022 semester.
- When traveling over 250 miles from Evangel’s campus, you will be reimbursed for the price of one standard airline ticket up to $400 when accompanied by a parent. When traveling alone, you will receive a 50% reimbursement for the price of your standard airline ticket (max flight reimbursement $400).
- Students and parents flying in will enjoy a complimentary two-night stay at the Double Tree Hotel, located just north of campus at 2431 N. Glenstone Ave. Springfield, MO 65803.
- Students driving over 100 miles from Evangel’s campus will enjoy a complimentary one-night stay at the Double Tree Hotel.
- Shuttle services will be offered roundtrip to and from the airport and the university.
- You will receive your flight reimbursement the week following your selected Friday Preview event. Event attendance is required to be eligible for reimbursement.
- To qualify for reimbursement, please make your flight and/or hotel reservation through our EU Travel Agent Jennifer Hayes by calling 417.888.4488 or emailing JHayes@adelmantravel.com.
- For the safety of our community, each guest will be required to wear a mask, complete a wellness survey, and have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- When registering for our “Fly in Friday” program, please be sure to select the Friday Preview Event you plan to attend on either April 16th, 2021 or April 23rd, 2021. Register using the links below or at evangel.edu/visit.
- Students under the age of 21 that will be traveling without their parent/guardian will need to submit an assumption of risk form. Evangel staff will be at the Doubletree to assist students traveling alone.