Your journey to Evangel starts here!
An Evangel education combines a Christ-centered worldview with the knowledge and practical experience you need to prepare for your vocational calling. Offering degree programs from the undergraduate to doctoral level, we offer access to relevant training and committed faculty. Whether you are a first-time college student or a working adult, we have the program you need to unleash your potential and find your passion.
Our admissions team is ready to assist you with everything from your initial information request to planning your campus visit, navigating the application process, and all of your other pre-enrollment activities. You will find answers to many of your application and admissions questions conveniently located on our admissions sidebar menu. Connect with us using the information listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Quick Facts & Highlights
- Christ-centered atmosphere and faith-based curriculum
- Incredible Chapel services with powerful student-led worship, and nationally known speakers
- Program-specific internship opportunities
- Study Abroad Opportunities
- Local, U.S., and International Missions opportunities
- Beautiful campus with modern classroom facilities
- Suite-style housing, each dorm with its own unique personality
- Honors program
- Center for Compassion
- 14 Men’s and Women’s NAIA sports teams
- Over 40 clubs and Organizations
2018 – 2019 Undergraduate Student Profile
- Undergraduate Average Entering Class ACT: 23
- Undergraduate Average Entering Class High School GPA: 3.55
- U.S. States Represented: 49
- Countries Represented: 18
- Overall 2017 to 2018 Retention Rate: 83%
- Undergraduate Students who Live on Campus: 77%