be_ixf;ym_202406 d_18; ct_50


Evangel University is committed to offering all individuals an accessible learning experience. The university seeks to provide reasonable access to services and resources in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and other applicable federal and state regulations.

Website Accessibility

If you have trouble accessing any information on our website, please notify us by filling out a form for content access. The web team will help provide reasonable access to requested pages, documents, and other resources on our websites. If you are unable to access the Website Content Access form for any reason, please contact Marketing and Communication for additional help:

Submit a Website Content Access form

All website related items are reviewed within 1-2 business days. Once reviewed, we will provide a written timeline to complete the access request and items are sent to our web development team for resolution.

Academic and On-Campus Accessibility

To provide equal educational opportunities for students with disabilities, the university recognizes that reasonable accommodations may be necessary to ensure access to campus courses, services, activities, and facilities. Academic Support, a division of the Center for Student Success, reviews disability documentation, determines reasonable accommodations, and develops plans for the provision of such accommodations. For information, please contact:

  • Academic Support, in the Center for Student Success, Zimmerman Hall 208
  • Phone: 417.865.2815 ext. 8215, Fax: 417.865.9599

Download our Disability Accommodations Handbook

University-Owned Housing Accessibility

Assistance animals may be an effective accommodation for qualified students with disabilities living in university-owned properties. For more information, please contact:

Learn more about our Assistance and Service Animals Policy

Submit a Grievance

Evangel University strives to provide accessible accommodations to all individuals. If you feel you have received inappropriate treatment or inadequate service from the university pertaining to requested accommodations, you may file a grievance with the Director of Disability Services for follow-up.

Submit a Grievance form