Marketing Project Request Form
The University Marketing and Communication Department works to create well-branded projects within a timely manner to promote Evangel University. Standard turn around time for most projects is one to two weeks. Printing and production can take additional time. If it is needed sooner, please call the Marketing Department to discuss details.
What to Expect
When you submit a marketing project it will be:
to ensure that your expectations are met or exceeded
in a manner that will uphold the university’s core values
to reflect university writing style
in accordance with university identity guidelines
using university-approved vendors
After submitting the Marketing Project Request Form:
1. You will be contacted by a Marketing team representative once your project has been reviewed in the weekly Marketing project intake meeting (every Monday afternoon).
2. If the Marketing & Communication team has capacity for your project, a Marketing representative will connect with you about expected turn around time. If there isn’t capacity for your project, a Marketing representative will provide you with alternative options.
3. You will provide content and direction on your submitted project.
4. When all content is received, the Marketing & Communication team will begin developing the project.
5. You will receive regular updates on the progress of the project.
6. After receiving proofs of the project, the Marketing team will facilitate up to two rounds of minor edits, corrections and adjustments.