SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – The Department of Business and Economics at Evangel University has announced its graduation awards for 2012.
The awards were given during the baccalaureate service on Thursday, May 3, in Evangel’s chapel auditorium.
The following Business and Economics awards were presented:
Outstanding Graduates in Accounting
- Jessica J. Osborn from Burlington, Iowa
- Michael A. Johnson from Horicon, Wis.
Outstanding Graduates in Management
- Kristen J. Ostrem from Peterson, Minn.
- Allison B. Fontaine from Ormond Beach, Fla.
- Natalie A. Akins Francis from Springfield, Mo.
Outstanding Graduate in Marketing
- Cassie E. McDaniel from Memphis, Tenn.
- Allison B. Fontaine
- Natalie A. Akins Francis
- Cassie E. McDaniel
- Jessica J. Osborn
- Kristen J. Ostrem
Evangel’s 54th annual commencement ceremony was held for 465 graduates on May 4, at James River Assembly of God in Ozark, Mo. Of those graduating, 87 received master’s degrees.