SPRINGFIELD, MO. — Evangel University will host a “come-and-go” open house on Tuesday, June 12, for adult learners interested in its Graduate and Professional Studies Programs. Hors d’oeuvres will be served from 5 to 6 p.m. in the first floor lobby of Riggs Hall.
There is no charge to attend.
“Education is a key factor to providing confidence in the job market,” said Jeff Burnett, admissions director for Graduate and Professional Studies. “Our open house offers an opportunity to connect directly with professors to learn the benefits of Evangel’s convenient and affordable adult programs.”
The following adult accelerated degree completion programs are offered:
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Civic Affairs (online cohort)
- Bachelor of Arts in Church Ministries
- Pre-professional Studies (General Education)
The following graduate degrees are offered:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education in Reading
- Master of Education in Secondary Teaching
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Music Performance
- Master of Organizational Leadership
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Science in School Counseling
Each of these programs is designed for students to be able to finish their degrees in approximately two years while still working full-time.
Prospective students can RSVP online at www.evangel.edu/openhouse or by calling (417) 865-2811, ext. 7205.