SPRINGFIELD, MO — Evangel University’s Department of Graduate and Professional Studies will host a come-and-go open house Tuesday, Oct. 9, from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Riggs Hall atrium.
The open house will allow students to obtain information about academic programs, ask questions and meet with professors.
Each of these programs is designed for students to be able to finish their degrees in approximately two years while maintaining full-time employment. Tuition is comparable to state universities.
“It’s a one-stop-shop affair; everyone a student might need to meet with will be there. Financial aid representatives, admissions counselors, academic advisers and professors will answer student questions,” said Micah Hildreth, graduate studies admissions counselor.
Appetizers and refreshments will be served, and there will be drawings and giveaways.
“Our education programs are affordable and convenient, and they stay true to Evangel’s mission of providing quality education that integrates faith and learning,” Hildreth said.
The following professional studies (degree completion) programs are offered:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Management (online and seated)
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Civic Affairs (online)
- Bachelor of Science in Church Ministries
The following graduate degrees are offered:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education in Reading
- Master of Education in Secondary Teaching
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Music Performance
- Master of Organizational Leadership
- Master of School Counseling
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
Those interested in attending, may RSVP online: http://www.evangel.edu/post/upcoming_events/graduate-and-professional-studies-open-house-2/ or by calling (417) 865-2811, ext. 7205.
Evangel University is a private, Christian university of arts, sciences and professions. With enrollment of 2,100 students, coming from all 50 states and abroad, Evangel offers more than 100 undergraduate academic programs and nine master’s programs.