SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — A come-and-go open house for Evangel University’s Adult & Graduate Studies Programs and for the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary will be held on Tuesday, March 15, from 5-7 p.m.
The event will take place in the atrium of Riggs Hall Administration Building, which is located by the campus flagpole, facing Glenstone Ave.
The open house will provide potential students with information about Evangel’s selection of degree completion, masters degree and seminary programs.
“This is a relaxed way to meet with professors, other students and representatives from our admissions and financial aid departments,” said Patricia Hansen, executive director of admissions. “In addition, we waive the $25 application fee for those in attendance.”
Many of these programs are designed to be finished in as little as two years while maintaining full-time employment.
Tuition in Evangel’s adult/degree completion and graduate studies programs is comparable to state universities.
Open House Breatkout Sessions
Attendees will enjoy hot appetizers as they have their questions answered. Drawings and giveaways will occur throughout the event.
Breakout sessions at 5:30 p.m. will be held for those interested in the Master of Education in Educational Leadership and the Doctor of Educational Leadership in Curriculum and Instruction programs.
“The open house provides the opportunity for adult learners interested in Evangel’s affordable, convenient programs to come and find out how Evangel can propel them towards achieving their personal and professional goals,” said Hansen.
“Our adult academic programs stay true to Evangel’s mission of providing quality education that integrates faith and learning,” she added.
Interested parties can register in advance, although preregistration is not required to attend. To register, visit https://www.evangel.edu/openhouse
For more information about the adult (degree completion), graduate and doctoral programs available at Evangel and AGTS, please visit https://www.evangel.edu/academics/ or contact Brett Jacques at (417) 865-2815, ext. 7672.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Management (online and seated)
- Bachelor of Science in Church Ministries (online and seated)
- Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership (hybrid)
- Master of Education in Literacy
- Master of Organizational Leadership (hybrid and seated)
- Master of Science in School Counseling
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership in Curriculum & Instruction (emphasis on technology)
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Pastoral Leadership (hybrid)
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministries
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies (online and seated)
- Master of Theology
- Doctor of Ministry
- Doctor of Applied Intercultural Studies
- Ph.D. Intercultural Studies
- Ph.D. Biblical Interpretation and Theology