SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – Evangel University will host an open house for prospective students interested its Adult & Graduate Studies programs — as well as seminary degrees offered by the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary — on Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2016, from 5 to 7 p.m.
The fall open house is a come-and-go event that will take place in the lobby of Riggs Hall Administration Building, located by the flagpole in the center of campus, facing Glenstone Ave.
The open house will provide potential students with information about Evangel’s accelerated, affordable, and convenient programs for adult learners, as well as opportunities to meet professors, other students, financial aid counselors and admission representatives.
Appetizers and refreshments will be served. Drawings and giveaways will occur throughout the event.
Breakout sessions will begin at 5:30 p.m. The sessions will cover Master of Educational Leadership and Doctor of Educational Leadership in Curriculum and Instruction.
“The fall open house is our opportunity to showcase Evangel’s adult studies and graduate and seminary programs to our undergraduate students and to the Springfield community,” said Patricia Hansen, executive director for undergraduate admissions. “Our goal in hosting these events is to inform prospective students about our programs.”
Interested students can register in advance, although preregistration is not required to attend. To register, visit https://www.evangel.edu/adult-graduate-seminary-studies-open-house/.
For additional information, contact Patricia Hansen at (417) 865-2811, ext. 7205.
Adult Studies (degree completion) programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Management (online and seated)
- Bachelor of Science in Church Ministries (online and seated)
Graduate Studies programs:
- School Psychological Examiner Certification Program
- Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership (hybrid)
- Master of Education in Literacy
- Master of Organizational Leadership (hybrid)
- Master of Science in Counseling
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership, Curriculum & Instruction
AGTS (seminary) programs:
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Pastoral Leadership (hybrid)
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministries
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies (online and seated)
- Master of Theology
- Doctor of Ministry
- Doctor of Applied Intercultural Studies
- Ph.D. Intercultural Studies
- Ph.D. Biblical Interpretation and Theology