SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – Evangel University’s Adult & Graduate Studies programs will host a come-and-go open house on Tuesday, Oct. 13 from 5-6 p.m. Representatives from the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary at Evangel will also be present.
The event will take place in the lobby of Riggs Hall Administration Building, located by the flagpole in the center of campus facing Glenstone.
“This is the perfect opportunity to find out about Evangel’s affordable, convenient programs designed for adult learners,” said Matt Petry, AGS admissions counselor. “While here, our guests can meet with EU professors, as well as representatives from admissions and financial aid.”
The open house will provide potential students with information about Evangel’s selection of degree completion, masters, and doctoral degree programs.
The majority of the programs are designed for students to earn their degrees in approximately two years while maintaining full-time employment.
Tuition is comparable to state universities.
“Our adult academic programs stay true to Evangel’s mission of providing quality education that integrates faith and learning,” said Petry.
Appetizers and refreshments will be served. Drawings and giveaways will occur throughout the event.
Adult Studies (degree completion) programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Management (online and seated)
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Arts & Media
- Bachelor of Science in Church Ministries (online and seated)
Graduate Studies programs:
- Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership (hybrid)
- Master of Education in Literacy
- Master of Education in Secondary Teaching
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Music Performance
- Master of Organizational Leadership (hybrid and seated)
- Master of Science in School Counseling
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership, Curriculum & Instruction (emphasis on technology)
AGTS (seminary) programs:
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Pastoral Leadership
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministries
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies
- Doctor of Ministry
- Doctor of Applied Intercultural Studies
- Ph.D. Intercultural Studies
- Ph.D. Biblical Interpretation and Theology
Interested students can register in advance, although preregistration is not required to attend the open house. To register, visit https://www.evangel.edu/upcoming_events/2015/09/04/adult-graduate-seminary-studies-open-house/
For additional information, contact Matt Petry at (417) 865-2811, ext. 7229.
9.17.2015 – kn