SPRINGFIELD, MO — Evangel University will host a come-and-go open house for both the College of Adult & Graduate Studies and for the AG Theological Seminary of Evangel, on Tuesday, March 5, from 5-6 p.m.
The event will take place in the atrium of Riggs Hall Administration Building, which is located by the campus flagpole, facing Glenstone Ave.
Open House opportunities are planned for prospective adult and graduate students with a desire to start or complete their undergraduate degree, or to pursue a master’s or doctoral degree, in a convenient format.
Many of these programs are designed to be finished in as little as two years while maintaining full-time employment. (See the full list of degrees offered below.)*
“This come-and-go event is a great opportunity to see our facilities, network with faculty and current students, and learn more about our admissions procedures,” said Dr. Lisa Tyson, dean of the College of Adult and Graduate Studies. “In addition, we will waive the application fee for those in attendance.”
Tuition in Evangel’s adult/degree completion and graduate studies programs is comparable to state universities.
Click here to register for the Open House.
For more information about the adult (degree completion), graduate and doctoral programs available at Evangel and AGTS, visit here.
Launch of new online Ed.D. program
“The popular Ed.D. program at Evangel goes online this fall for those interested in that delivery method, and Dr. Susan Langston will be at the open house to talk to prospective students about that option,” said Dr. Tyson.
The Evangel University Doctorate in Educational Leadership, Curriculum and Instruction (Ed.D.) is a 50-hour program, designed to help professionals hone their leadership skills while gaining a deeper understanding of effective curriculum design and instruction.
“If you prefer a classroom setting, you can choose our blended program and participate in online and seated courses each semester,” added Tyson.
Evangel University, with the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary (AGTS), is a comprehensive Christian university committed to excellence in educating and equipping students to serve the church and society globally. Evangel and AGTS serve more than 2,100 students from all 50 states and numerous foreign countries, offering 65 undergraduate majors and 19 master’s and doctoral degrees.
Adult Studies (degree completion) programs:
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Associate of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Health
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Church Ministries
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in General Studies
Graduate Studies programs:
- Master of Organizational Leadership (hybrid)
- Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Science in School Counseling
- School Psychological Examiner Certification Program
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction Leadership
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Master of Education in Literacy
- Master of Education Micro Courses
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership & Curriculum & Instruction
- Certificate in Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention
- Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
AGTS at Evangel programs:
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Pastoral Leadership
- Master of Leadership and Ministry
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Studies
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies (online and seated)
- Master of Theology
- Doctor of Ministry
- Doctor of Applied Intercultural Studies
- Ph.D. in Intercultural Studies
- Ph.D. in Biblical Interpretation and Theology