SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – Evangel University’s Adult and Graduate Studies Program will host a come-and-go open house on Tuesday, Oct. 15, from 5-6 p.m. The event will take place in the Riggs Hall lobby.
The open house will provide potential students with information about academic programs. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and meet with professors.
“We are excited to offer these affordable, convenient programs to adult learners,” said Brittney Grantham, director of adult and graduate studies admissions. “The open house is a perfect time to meet with professors and representatives from admissions and financial aid. Our academic programs stay true to Evangel’s mission of providing quality education that integrates faith and learning.”
Each program is designed for students to finish their degrees in approximately two years while maintaining full-time employment. Tuition is comparable to state universities.
Appetizers and refreshments will be served. Drawings and giveaways will occur throughout the event.
The following Adult Studies (degree completion) programs are offered:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Management (online and seated)
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Church Ministries (online and seated)
The following Graduate Studies programs are offered:
- Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership (hybrid)
- Master of Education in Literacy
- Master of Education in Secondary Teaching
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Music Performance
- Master of Organizational Leadership (hybrid and seated)
- Master of Science in School Counseling
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Arts in Counseling
For additional information, contact Brittney Grantham at (417) 865-2815, ext. 7228.