SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – The Department of Humanities at Evangel University has announced its graduation awards for 2012.
The awards were given during the baccalaureate service on Thursday, May 3, in Evangel’s chapel auditorium.
The following Humanities awards were presented:
- Outstanding Graduate in English—Austin T. Jacobs from West Des Moines, Iowa
- Outstanding Graduate in English Education—Rachel E. Love from Springfield, Mo.
- Outstanding Graduate in Spanish—Amanda L. Holloway from Mararay, Venezuela
- Outstanding Graduate in Spanish Education—Christina J. Hodum from Lebanon, Mo.
- Outstanding Graduate in Theatre/Music—Sarah R. Drach from Manitowoc, Wisc.
- Outstanding Graduate in Theatre/Speech Education—Angeline K. Bradford from Springfield, Mo.
- Robert J. Greef Award—Rachel E. Love
Evangel’s 54th annual commencement ceremony was held on Friday, May 4, at James River Assembly of God in Ozark, Mo. Of those graduating, 87 received master’s degrees.