Every member of the Evangel community is invited to share in the work of compassion together. In addition to pursuing a degree in Community Relief and Development in partnership with Convoy of Hope, opportunities include:
- Attend Center for Compassion-sponsored events:
- Joint trainings with the graduate Counseling program on topics such as suicide prevention and trauma resiliency.
- Disaster services training with our partners at Convoy of Hope to become a certified national volunteer, deployable to help in times of natural disasters.
- Courageous Conversations in conjunction with the Spiritual Life office
- Make A Difference Day
- Center for Compassion sponsored chapels on topics such as loving our neighbors well and dealing with emotional burnout.
- Travel with Center for Compassion and Convoy of Hope Field Teams…
- Internships with Convoy of Hope or other local and national partners
- Volunteer with Convoy of Hope’s Hands of Hope
Follow our social media outlets on Instagram (EU_CFC) and Facebook (Evangel University Center for Compassion) for the latest opportunities to serve.
Sign up for our student interest group or newsletter distribution group by clicking the button below.