Professional Development is a great benefit for your teachers, your school and your students.
The Evangel Graduate Education Partnership model allows school districts to focus on district goals and their own student needs, Design and instruction of graduate-level courses come from district personnel who embed district-specific instructional goals to develop their teachers.
Dr. Douglas Reeves, an expert in Professional Development research, states, “Professional development is most effective when paired with focus on a small number of school goals, monitoring adult practices, and … linked directly to student needs.”
DISTRICT-APPROVED COHORT PROGRAM BENEFITS
- School districts receive a 20% graduate tuition discount for cohorts of eight or more graduate students.
- School districts select the courses they desire to include to meet the 30 credit hour requirement for degree.
- School districts select teachers to participate in the graduate program.
- School districts select the instructors for each course.
- School districts select the course sequence and semesters of operation.
- School districts pay tuition and fees for the participating graduate students (teachers) in each cohort.
Evangel will compensate the instructors as adjunct professors. Upon the successful completion of the program (30 credits), Evangel University will confer a Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction Leadership degree to the students.
GENERAL SCHOOL DISTRICT PROGRAM BENEFITS
- School district employees receive a 15% tuition discount (10% for spouses) for online graduate programs and online undergraduate degree programs.
- School district employee dependents receive a $1,000 on-campus room scholarship when enrolled in a traditional undergraduate degree program at Evangel’s main campus.
- School district employees receive a $1,000 scholarship toward the tuition cost of the Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership, Curriculum and Instruction or the Doctor of Strategic Leadership degree programs.
800.EVANGEL ext. 8276