SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — Evangel University has changed the name of the degree completion and master’s program to Adult & Graduate Studies.
“The purpose of the name change is to more accurately communicate to our target groups for branding purposes,” said Dr. Jeff Fulks, director of Adult & Graduate Studies. “We want to make it clear that these programs are for adult learners.”
“Evangel University offers nine graduate degrees,” said Fulks. “Some are traditional, seated programs and some are hybrids — combining seated and online courses of study.”
Each program integrates faith and scholarly exploration to equip professionals to be leaders. Flexible scheduling allows students to balance career and family with their educational pursuits. Tuition rates are comparable to state universities.
The following graduate degrees are offered:
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership (Hybrid)
- Master of Education in Reading
- Master of Education in Secondary Teaching
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Music Performance
- Master of Organizational Leadership (Hybrid & Seated)
- Master of School Counseling
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
“Our Adult Studies programs are designed for working professionals who need to complete their degrees, while working around career and family obligations,” said Fulks.
Students entering with fewer than 60 hours of college credit will begin with foundational general education courses. Following completion of these courses, they will select a major and be admitted to the major cohort of approximately 20 adult working professionals.
The following bachelor’s degrees are offered as part of the Adult Studies Program:
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Management (Online & Seated)
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Church Ministries
For more information, contact Dr. Jeff Fulks at (417) 865-2811, ext. 8260.
Evangel University is a private, Christian university of arts, sciences and professions. With an enrollment of more than 2,000 students from all 50 states and abroad, Evangel offers more than 100 undergraduate academic programs and nine master’s programs.