SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – The Professional Studies program at Evangel University has announced graduation awards for 2012.
The awards were given during the baccalaureate service on May 2 in Evangel’s chapel auditorium.
The following awards were presented:
Awards of Excellence, Bachelor of Science in Management
- June Chavez from Everton, Mo.
- Angela Lansdown from Nixa, Mo.
- Valerie Sharp from Springfield, Mo.
Award of Excellence, Bachelor of Science in Communication Studies
- Donna Copeland from Springfield, Mo.
Award of Excellence, Bachelor of Science in Human Services
- Kate Stine from Ozark, Mo.
Evangel’s 54th annual commencement ceremony took place on Friday, May 4, at James River Assembly of God in Ozark, Mo.
For additional information, contact Dr. Jeff Fulks at 417-865-2815, ext. 8610.