Pursue your calling in ministry
The Bible Certificate provides a basic biblical foundation needed for service in church leadership roles. It is designed for those who want to increase their biblical knowledge and literacy to prepare them for service in faith-based organizations (churches, Christian non-profits).
- Old Testament Literature
- New Testament Literature
- Introduction to Biblical Interpretation
- Old and New Testament Book Studies
- Students will understand the books, genres, and themes, as well as the background and analytical information of both the Old and New Testament.
- Students will understand the basic skills needed to both comprehend and teach from the biblical text.
- Students will examine individual select books from both the Old and New Testaments and apply learning as it relates to biblical interpretation.
Five week accelerated course format
12 credit hour program
$65 per credit hour
$780 certificate total
All ministry certificates can be completed individually or stacked with credits applied toward a Bachelor of Science degree in Church Ministries.