International Student Services - Evangel University be_ixf;ym_202009 d_20; ct_50


International Student Services

Cathy Williams, PDSO

Welcome to International Student Services at Evangel University.

We are here to serve you and ensure your time at Evangel is one of the most memorable experiences of your life.  Here you will find professional staff and information to help you navigate the unique situations and requirements for studying and living in the U.S.  Visit the Future and/or Current Student sections of our page for important information, next steps, and to connect with our team.

Congratulations on your decision to study in the United States of America!  At Evangel University, you will receive an outstanding Christ-centered education. Our campus is located in Springfield, Missouri, which is easily accessed by air through service at the Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF). Nestled in the heart of the Ozark Mountains, you will love the amenities, friendly people, and easy-going style of our community.

At EU, you will meet new friends from nearly every state in the U.S. and from eighteen nations around the world. You will feel right at home and thrive here under our faculty mentors and supportive staff.

Your admissions counselor will be your point of contact for all information related to securing admission and assistance with required documents to obtain your student visa.


Undergraduate International Admissions Counselor

Miss Sera Yockey
417.865.2815, ext. 7561


Graduate International Admissions Coordinator

Mrs. Trina Cowan
417.865.2815, ext. 8262


Seminary (AGTS) International Admissions Coordinator

Mr. Nik White
417.865.2815, ext. 8812


New Student International Documents Library



The documents in this section will assist you as you plan your transition to Evangel University.


Our International Student Advisors are available to assist you with any issues related to obtaining or maintaining your student status while studying at Evangel University.


Evangel Principal Designated School Official (PDSO)

Mrs. Cathy Williams
417.865.2815, ext. 7460


AGTS (Seminary) Principal Designated School Official (PDSO)

Mrs. Kathy Harrison
417.865.2815, ext. 8826


AGTS (Seminary) Designated School Official (DSO)

Miss Keena Morris
417.865.2815, ext 8825


Current Student International Documents Library

In this section, you will find helpful information to assist you during your time on campus. Download these documents, as needed, to help guide and inform your decisions and next steps.


  • Obtaining a Driver’s License (coming soon)
  • Obtaining a Social Security Number (coming soon)
  • Curricular Practical Training (CPT) (coming soon)
  • Occupational Practical Training (OPT) (coming soon)