Get in touch
Your journey to Evangel starts here!
Our admissions team is ready to assist you with everything from your initial information request to planning your campus visit, navigating the application process, and all of your other pre-enrollment activities. You will find answers to many of your application and admissions questions conveniently located on our admissions menu. Connect with us using the information listed below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Riggs Hall, 2nd floor
Adult/Online/ Grad Admissions
Online & Graduate Student Services (OGSS), Riggs Hall, 2nd floor
Trina Cowan, Undergraduate Online Enrollment Coordinator
417.865.2815, ext. 8262
Bill Shackelford, Graduate Enrollment Coordinator
417.865.2815, ext. 8276
Online & Graduate Student Services (OGSS), Riggs Hall, 2nd Floor
417.865.2815, ext. 8874
Quick Facts & Highlights
- Christ-centered atmosphere and faith-based curriculum
- Incredible chapel services with powerful student-led worship, and nationally known speakers
- Program-specific internship opportunities
- Study abroad opportunities
- Local, U.S., and international missions opportunities
- Beautiful campus with modern classroom facilities
- Suite-style housing, each dorm with its own unique personality
- Honors program
- Center for Compassion
- 16 men’s and women’s NAIA sports teams
- Over 40 clubs and organizations
Evangel University is committed to equal educational opportunities for students with disabilities in accordance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the American with Disabilities Act as amended (ADA). Evangel University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, religion, or veteran status except to the extent permitted by religious exemptions recognized by law.