Your Life’s Work is Our Passion
Evangel University is committed to excellence in education to provide professional development and support economic growth. For more than 60 years, Evangel has been equipping graduates to lead with competence and serve with compassion.
Evangel University is pleased to partner with businesses and organizations from the Springfield, Missouri area and across the country to offer special discounts and scholarships for employees and their families.
As an employee you are eligible to receive:
- 15% tuition discount (and 10% tuition discount for your spouse) for any online undergraduate or graduate degree programs offered through Evangel’s College of Online Learning.
- $1000 annual scholarship for your dependents toward on-campus housing for traditional undergraduate programs at the Evangel University main campus (not stackable with other scholarships or discounts).
- $1,000 annual scholarship toward tuition for the Doctor of Strategic Leadership or Doctor of Education degree programs.
- Scholarships and grants for AGTS master’s degree programs, reducing tuition to $250 per credit hour.
- Arc of the Ozarks
- Burrell Behavioral Health
- Central Bank
- City Utilities
- Cox Health
- Daryl Flood Relocation and Logistics
- Mercy Health Systems
- OACAC Head Start
- Phelps Health
- Senior Age
- The Kitchen
- Victory Mission
- Scholarship America Tuition Reduction Network
To receive the partnership benefits, please select your organization from the list of “Business/Organization” partners in the Additional Information section of the online application.