- Orientation Guide
- D.Min. Participant Handbook
- D.Min. IT Resource Guide
- D. Min. Writing Resources
- Student Portal – (password reset request)
Following are some of the helpful features and tools can be located on your student portal:
- Personal Calendar—add your own calendar items.
- Financial Aid—loans, scholarships (etc.) that you have received.
- Billing—your account as it stands with AGTS and all your ledger items
- Your Grades
- Personal Information—shows you what we have on file for your address and allows you to notify us of changes.
Doctor of Ministry Schedule
|October 10-14||PTH 906||Project Design||C. Shipley||Seated|
|October 17-21||PTH 901||Renewing the Spiritual Leader||C. Tennant||Seated|
|October 17-21||PTH 905||Leading Christian Organizations||J. Rion||Seated|
|October 17-21||PTH 939||Personal Wholeness of a Spirit-Driven Leader||R. Walls||Seated|
|February 20-24||PTH 911||Pentecostal Ministry in the 21st Century||C. Self||Seated|
|February 20-24||PTH 939||Global Dynamics of Leadership and Pentecost||J. Vick||Seated|
|February 20-24||PTH 939||Biographical Perspectives of Journeying with God: Spiritual Impact and Influence||J. Battaglia||Seated|
|February 20-24, 2023||PTH 981||Biblical Preaching Elective: Preaching that Connects||T. Gilligan||Seated|