FIND THE PATH TO YOUR FUTURE
AT EVANGEL UNIVERSITY
“We are collaborating with Christian high schools to efficiently equip students with professional competence and Christ-like character to transform communities and advance the kingdom of God.”
– Mark Fabian, Executive Director
Strategic Partnerships & Digital Learning
Evangel University is partnering with Christian high schools to expand access to and reduce the cost of Christ-centered higher education. Recent graduates from these schools qualify for special benefits and guaranteed savings as they pursue a college degree with Evangel, and current high school juniors and seniors can accelerate their education with dual and concurrent enrollment options.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 800.EVANGEL ext. 8274.
BENEFITS TO STUDENTS
Evangel University guarantees scholarships totaling at least 50% of tuition on classes taken at the Evangel University main campus for recent high school graduates.
10% tuition discount* on online undergraduate or master’s degree programs for graduates, parents of current students, and school staff.
$1,000 scholarship for employees toward tuition cost of Doctor of Strategic Leadership and Ed.D. degree.
* Discounts are renewable for full-time students who are continuously enrolled and maintain good standing with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher. Tuition discounts apply only to first-time applicants.
CHRIST-CENTERED, ACCREDITED PROGRAMS
Evangel has been preparing professionals and ministers for leadership in the church, mission field, and marketplace for more than 60 years.
Evangel’s curriculum is Christ-centered and our faculty are committed to nurturing the development of a biblical worldview, the formation of godly character, and the practice of the compassionate love of Christ in service to others.
Evangel is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. That means the credits that students earn through dual-enrollment, online, and home-campus programs are recognized nationally.
DUAL AND CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT
Evangel’s dual and concurrent enrollment program allows high school students to learn from committed Christian professionals, scholars, and leaders as they earn college credit for core curriculum courses. These courses may also satisfy high school requirements for graduation (dual credit). See your guidance counselor or dual-enrollment coordinator for more information.
- Selected online and on-campus courses from Evangel’s core curriculum are available to high school juniors and seniors who have at least a 3.0 high school GPA
- Students can enroll in up to two courses per term (fall, spring, and summer)
- Tuition for dual and concurrent enrollment is only $65 per credit hour
- Dual and concurrent students have full access to university resources, such as the online learning management system, the library, and the Center for Student Success
Online programs from associate to the master’s level are available.
- Bible Certificate
- Church Leadership Certificate
- Crisis Intervention & Suicide Prevention Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma
- Preaching Certificate
- Worship Arts Leadership Certificate
- Recording Technology
- Business Management, A.A.
- General Studies, A.A.
- Leadership & Social Enterprise, A.A.
- Behavioral Health, B.S.
- Business Management, B.S.
- Church Ministries, B.S.
- General Studies, B.S.
- Community Relief and Development, B.S.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction Leadership
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. in Literacy
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, Curriculum and Instruction (annual on campus residency)
- Master of Organizational Leadership
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (seated and online)
- M.S. in School Counseling (seated and online)
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership