SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – The Department of Business & Economics at Evangel University has announced its graduation awards for 2014.
The awards were given during the baccalaureate service on Thursday, May 1, in the Robert H. Spence Chapel auditorium.
The following awards were presented:
Outstanding Graduate in Accounting — Rachel M. Sirois from Salem, Mo.
Outstanding Graduate in Business Education — Amber M. Brantner from Birchwood, Wis.
Outstanding Graduates in Finance
- Lauren N. McCreight from Springfield, Mo.
- Danielle M. Brozovich from Springfield, Mo.
Outstanding Graduates in Management
- Chelsea R. VanderVlucht from Perrysburg, Ohio
- Caleb M. Merrell from Shawnee, Kansas
Outstanding Graduate in Marketing
- Rebekah C. Martin from Casablanca, Morocco
Outstanding Graduate in Nonprofit Business and Social Enterprise
- Bobbie James Michael McDaniel from Edgerton, Kansas
Academic Performance Awards
- Amber M. Brantner
- Danielle M. Brozovich
- Tyler E. Ellsworth from Hot Springs, Ark.
- Lauren N. McCreight
- Bobbie James Michael McDaniel
This year, a total of 595 degrees were conferred at Evangel’s graduation, including 337 traditional undergraduate, 76 adult studies and 68 master’s degrees. Also included in the total were 76 bachelor’s degrees from Central Bible College and 38 associate’s degrees from James River Leadership Campus.