Professional Development is a great benefit for your teachers, your school and your students.
The Evangel Graduate Education Partnership model allows school districts to focus on district goals and their own student needs, Design and instruction of graduate-level courses come from district personnel who embed district-specific instructional goals to develop their teachers.
Dr. Douglas Reeves, an expert in Professional Development research, states, “Professional development is most effective when paired with focus on a small number of school goals, monitoring adult practices, and … linked directly to student needs.”
DISTRICT-APPROVED COHORT PROGRAM BENEFITS
- School districts receive a 20% graduate tuition discount for cohorts of eight or more graduate students.
- School districts select the courses they desire to include to meet the 30 credit hour requirement for degree.
- School districts select teachers to participate in the graduate program.
- School districts select the instructors for each course.
- School districts select the course sequence and semesters of operation.
- School districts pay tuition and fees for the participating graduate students (teachers) in each cohort.
Evangel will compensate the instructors as adjunct professors. Upon the successful completion of the program (30 credits), Evangel University will confer a Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction Leadership degree to the students.
GENERAL SCHOOL DISTRICT PROGRAM BENEFITS
- School district employees receive a 15% tuition discount for graduate programs.
- School district employee spouses receive a 10% tuition discount for graduate programs.
- School district employee dependents receive a $1,000 on-campus room scholarship when enrolled in a traditional undergraduate degree program.
- School district employees receive a 15% tuition discount for online undergraduate degree programs.
- School district spouses receive a 10% tuition discount for online undergraduate degree programs.
- School district employees receive a $1,000 scholarship toward the tuition cost of a Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership, Curriculum and Instruction degree.
In addition to the opportunity to participate in a cohort for the Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction Leadership, Evangel offers the below options for those wishing to pursue an online certificate, undergraduate degree, or flexible graduate-level program.
- Business Management, A.A.
- General Studies, A.A.
- Leadership & Social Enterprise, A.A.
- Behavioral Health, B.S.
- Business Management, B.S.
- Church Ministries, B.S.
- General Studies, B.S.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction Leadership
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- M.Ed. in Literacy
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership, Curriculum and Instruction (annual on campus residency)
- Master of Organizational Leadership
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (seated)
- M.S. in School Counseling (seated)