Financial Registration is completed through the student portal prior to the start of each fall, spring and summer semester. All students must financially register for each semester they attend. Students are not considered officially enrolled for the semester until their Financial Responsibility Agreement has been signed and a payment, if necessary, has been made. You will receive notification when the Financial Registration portion of the registration check list opens.
The financial registration dates for each term are posted on the student portal. Students who do not complete financial registration during the specified open dates must complete their registration in person and will be charged a $100 late registration fee.
Financial Registration includes:
- Completing a Financial Responsibility Agreement
- Minor students (under 18 years of age) – The Financial Responsibility Agreement must be signed by the student’s parent or legal guardian. Contact the Billing Office for more information.
- Dual enrollment – If a student is enrolled in more than one of the following terms: undergraduate, graduate or adult studies, he/she must manually sign a Financial Responsibility Agreement. Contact the Billing Office for more information.
- Off Campus Study – If a student is participating in OCS, he/she must register in person with a billing advisor. Contact Mary Ann Harris for more information.
- Making any required payment on the semester balance. Payment methods:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover payments accepted online during specified registration dates only.
- American Express payments accepted by phone or in person.
- Personal checks, money orders and cashiers checks are accepted by mail or in person.
- Cash payments are accepted in person by the cashier.