What is a student account?
It is an account established to maintain your Evangel University charges and credits and is identified by your student ID number. Your student account will include all the charges and credits assessed to you during your enrollment at Evangel, including but not limited to: tuition, room, board, fees, fines, payments made to your account, and financial aid payments and adjustments.
Where do I go to make payments?
Payments can be made at the cashier’s window on the main floor of Riggs Hall.
Can I make a payment over the phone?
Yes, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express credit or debit card payments by phone.
Will I get a bill?
A financial statement will be sent out each month for student accounts with a balance due showing all transactions on your student account during the previous month.
Will you send the bill to my parents?
The financial statement will be sent to the address you select when you complete the Personal Information step on your financial registration checklist.
Can I make a payment online?
- Yes, you can make your first payment of the semester online when you complete Financial Registration through your student portal. After that, you can make payments online through the records portal.
To set-up your Records Portal: You need to log in to your student portal and click “My Info” on the left side.
- Click on “Records Portal”, then “Authorize a person to access your information via the Records Portal”.
- Follow the steps and you can set-up the Records Portal for yourself and/or someone else to make payments for you online. An automatic email with instructions will be sent to the authorized individual once the “Records Portal” is set-up.
To make a payment on the Records Portal:
- Parent: Log in using the email address used to set-up the Records Portal, student ID number, and password your student created for you. You received all of this information in the email after it was set-up for you.
- Select your student, click the “Pay” tab, enter the amount you want to pay, and proceed as prompted.
If you have any questions, please contact Mary Ann Harris.
Payments by debit or credit card will be assessed a processing fee of 2%. There is no additional fee when you pay directly from your checking or savings account by electronic check or ACH.
Credit Card Processing Fee:
Credit card companies charge a fee for each transaction. To use your credit card, a 2% processing fee will be assessed for student account online payments made with a credit or debit card by MasterCard, Discover, Visa or American Express. The fee is non-refundable, even if the payment to which it relates is cancelled, refunded, credited, or charged back. Tuition payment and fee will appear on the card holder’s bank statement as one transaction. There is no additional fee when paying by electronic check or using the ACH process. Payments can be made in cash or by check at the cashier window. Check payments can be mailed to:
Attn: Office of the Bursar
1111 N. Glenstone
Springfield, MO 65802
Can I cash a personal check?
Yes, you can cash a personal check up to $250. You must be a current student and have your student ID.
Where is the Office of the Bursar billing offices located?
The billing offices are located on the main floor in Riggs Hall. For additional information, please call Billing at (417) 865-2815, ext. 7700.