Adult, Online, and Graduate Students
Your Registration Checklist
The information on this page is for students enrolling in adult, online, or graduate programs. Before beginning the registration process, you will need to have access to your student portal. Visit the main page of this section for instructions on how to access the student portal. We’ve created a convenient checklist in your student portal to help guide you. Here is how you access the Registration Checklist:
- Log into your student portal
- Select “Registration Checklist”
- Find the appropriate list for your student type
- Evangel Adult Studies
- Evangel Graduate
- Select your entrance term
I. Complete Financial Aid Requirements
When planning to utilize federal financial aid to help pay your college expenses, file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov. Evangel’s school code is 002463. If you do not want to apply for federal aid, please email email@example.com to notify us and we will document your account accordingly. Include the your full name and phone number in the email for identification purposes.
Complete the steps below:
- Accept and/or decline awards: You will receive a letter in the mail with your federal and institutional awards. Once you have reviewed them, you will need to sign in to your student portal, visit the My Financial Aid section, and select “Accept Awards” from the menu to accept and/or decline your awards.
- Complete supplemental financial aid documents: Upon accepting and/or declining your awards, you will need to complete the required documentation. In the My Financial Aid Portal go to the Menu and select “Provide Employer Tuition Reimbursement Information,” complete and submit the form. Then select “Documents and Messages” to view and complete any additional required documents.
- Verification: If you are selected for verification, you will receive information via your student email. You can also find the verification forms under the “Documents and Messages” section in the My Financial Aid portal.
For more information, contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417.865.2815, ext. 7300.
II. Complete your personal information
Verify your records to ensure we have the most up-to-date contact information.
III. Class schedules
Upon admission, you will be assigned an advisor based upon the program for which you were admitted. Your advisor will contact you to discuss course options and help you plan a schedule that fits your needs and goals. Once your program plan is created, your advisor will assist you with course selection and scheduling.
IV. Register your vehicle and reserve your student parking sticker
For those attending courses on the main campus, please register your vehicle. You will need to provide the following information: Year / Make / Model / Color / License.
V. Update your consent form
The consent, character and lifestyle section is a required form for all Evangel students. This form is used to protect your personal, academic, discipline, and financial information here at Evangel. Here you will have opportunity to note what information Evangel can release, in accordance to FERPA regulations.
VI. Housing and Meal Plans
While not available to select on your student portal, Evangel offers a number of apartments and 2-3 bedroom homes available for rent. Options also exist to purchase 45 or 75-block meal plans. Please contact Housing at 417.865.2815, ext. 7852 for more information.
VII. Complete bill and payment options
You will have the ability to view your bill and select a payment option through your student portal. Payments are due at financial registration. Once payment is made, be sure to click on “Complete Financial Registration.”
You will need to complete the registration steps online using the Student Portal each semester. Our latest registration guide is below. The guide includes information about the registration process detailed here, as well as academic calendars, and other commonly asked questions. Download this guide to use as a reference. We will notify you once the updated registration guide is available.