The information on this page applies only to traditional undergraduate students enrolling at EU’s main campus. To access your student portal, you’ll need to first establish your portal account. Visit the main page of this section for instructions on how to access the student portal. We’ve created a convenient checklist in your student portal to help guide you. Here is how you access the Registration Checklist:
- Log into your student portal
- Select “Registration Checklist”
- Choose your student type. Example “Evangel Undergraduate”
- Select your entrance term
I. Pay your enrollment deposit
A $200 enrollment deposit is required as part of the enrollment process. When you have made your final decision to enroll, submit your enrollment deposit through the link provided in your student portal, or call us at 417.865.2815, ext. 7308 to pay by phone. You can also mail your $200 check or money order to:
Attn. Bursar’s Office
1111 N. Glenstone Avenue
Springfield, MO 65802
When sending a check or money order through the mail, please write your student’s full name and student ID in the memo section on your check. Your enrollment deposit secures your scholarships and place in the class and is required before selecting housing, your meal plan, and to get your class schedule. Enrollment Deposits are refundable through December 1 for the spring term and May 1 for the fall term when requested in writing. To request a refund, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
II-A. Select your housing preference
- Students under the age of 24 who live outside the local Springfield area are required to live in University Housing. Complete the housing application found on your Student Portal.
- Students under the age of 24 who live in the Springfield area with their parents have the option to commute to campus rather than live in campus housing. Complete the off campus housing questionnaire found on your student portal. A parental endorsement form, also found on your student portal, is also required. Return the completed form by fax, mail, email, or in person to the housing office as directed on the form. Please remember that students receiving the Valors Award are required to live on campus in a traditional residence hall.
- Undergraduate, age 24 and over: If you are 24 or over and enrolling in an undergraduate program on the main Evangel campus, please complete the off campus housing form. If you would like to request permission to live in campus housing, contact Housing at 417.575.5410 to check availability.
II-B. Undergraduate married students
Evangel offers a limited number of apartments, as well as 2 and 3 bedroom homes and condominiums. Contact Housing at 417.865.2815, ext. 7335 for more information or to check availability.
III. Choose a meal plan
When you are selecting housing, resident students will also be prompted to select a meal plan from among three options. Options are also available for commuter students who wish to purchase a block of meals at a discounted price.
IV. Complete the Academic Survey to get your class schedule
The academic survey generally opens in March for the fall term and October for the spring term. We will email you to let you know specifically when the Academic Survey is available. When you complete the survey, you will be assigned an advisor who will enroll you in your first semester courses. You will receive an email from your advisor once your schedule is complete and you will have the option to review and make changes to your schedule with advisor consent.
Undecided on your major? That’s okay! In fact, that is quite normal. Our professional staff in the Center for Student Success will work with you to choose classes as you begin your journey. Part of the college experience is exploring all the options and you’ll have plenty to choose from at EU. We specialize in helping students match their strengths to a degree program and future career. So, if you are unsure what to major in, you’ve come to the right place. We’ll walk with you from day one through graduation.
V. Complete Financial Aid Requirements
When planning to utilize federal financial aid to help pay your college expenses or to be considered for need based institutional aid, file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Evangel’s school code is 002463. If you do not want to apply for federal or institutional need based aid, please email email@example.com to notify us and we will document your account accordingly. Include your full name and phone number in the email for identification purposes.
Complete the steps below:
- Accept and/or decline awards: You will receive a letter in the mail with your federal and institutional awards. Once you have reviewed them, you will need to sign into your student portal, visit the My Financial Aid section, and select “Accept Awards” from the menu to accept and/or decline your awards.
- Complete supplemental financial aid documents: Upon accepting and/or declining your awards, you will need to complete required documentation. Select the “Documents and Messages” page in the My Financial Aid section of your student portal to complete your documents.
- Verification: If you are selected for verification, you will receive information via your student email. You can also find the verification forms under the “Documents and Messages” section in the My Financial Aid portal.
For more information, contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417.865.2815, ext. 7300.
VI. Register your vehicle and reserve your student parking sticker
Every student receives a parking pass, which is included in your student fees. To obtain that pass, you will need to provide the following information about your vehicle: Year / Make / Model / Color / License Plate.
VII. Complete your consent forms, add permission for information release to parent(s)/guardian(s) and sign the EU community covenant
VIII. Complete your personal information
Verify your records to ensure we have the most up-to-date contact information.
IX. Complete your health information
Complete and submit the following:
- Health history form: You may receive this form in the mail, or it can be downloaded from the health section of your registration checklist. The form must be completed with your handwritten signature. Please fax the form directly to the Wellness Center at 417.575.5496.
- Immunization records: Acceptable documentation includes medical records, school records, official signed immunization cards or insurance receipts showing the required immunizations.
- Online TB screening survey: This is also located in the health section of your registration checklist.
X. Complete bill and payment options
You will have the ability to view your bill and select a payment option. Financial registration opens June 1 prior to the start of the fall term. Evangel offers a six-month per term payment plan option for any remaining balances. To take advantage of the six-month plan, you will need to make your first payment in June. For more information about payment options, visit our payment plans and methods page.
You will need to complete the registration steps online using the Student Portal each semester. Our latest registration guide is below. The guide includes information about the registration process detailed here, as well as academic calendars, dining information, what to bring to campus, and other commonly asked questions. Download this guide to use as a reference. We will notify you once the updated registration guide is available.