be_ixf;ym_202406 d_13; ct_50

Transferring Military Credit

As a service member, you have extensive military training and have endured months of rigorous classroom and field training for your military specialty.  Evangel University recognizes this vast training and we want to give you college level credit for such.

Evangel University awards credit for armed services education and training from the Joint Services Transcript (JST), according to the recommendations of the American Council on Education.  The courses on the JST are evaluated on a course-by-course basis.  Credit may be awarded for courses that are fundamentally equivalent to courses offered by Evangel University, and courses that can be used toward the student’s degree requirements.

During the admissions process, your admissions counselor will ask you for military transcripts.  There are a few ways you can get your military transcripts.

If your branch of service is (or was) in the Army, Navy, Marine or Coast Guard, you can contact the Veteran’s Center and the Veteran’s Center Coordinator can pull your military transcripts for you (with written permission) or you can request transcripts from the Joint Services Transcript website.

If your branch of service is (or was) the Air Force, go to the Community College of the Air Force transcript website and follow the instructions.